Sunday, June 18, 2017

Eat Cake Layout | Katty Miranda

Hello friends! Katty here to share another 12x12 scrapbook layout. I am scrapbooking a photo my mom's birthday. She is posing with my two boys, nice and nephew. We must have taken 75 of the same picture and in every photo someone was looking away or making a crazy face, lol. This is one of the few where everyone looks decent.

I began with white cardstock. I added gesso to the back. I used Coloringz in Pink Stilettos and No Yoking in the background. I sprayed directly on and I used the packaging technique as well. 

Once dry, I used a Prima floral stencil and the Paste-eez dimensional paste in Raspberry Sherbet. I also added some splatters with the mists. 


I placed my photo in the center and used chipboard birthday themed embellishments from a Dear Lizzy chipboard pack. I even created a cluster of balloons. 

I wanted to add some of the mint color from the chipboard so I added another Coloringz in Oh Say Can You Sea using the packaging technique. I also added a border of yellow patterned paper around the whole page. I love how it turned out. 

Products Used:
Coloringz: Pink Stilettos, No Yoking, Oh Say Can You See
Paste-eez: Raspberry Sherbert

There's a video on my Youtube channel if you'd like to watch:



Thanks for stopping by, remenber
XOXO


No comments: