Thursday, April 27, 2017

Baby Card using Shimmerz Coloringz & AcriTonez

Hello There Friends,

It's Renee here, ready to share a video tutorial
on how to make a funky Baby Card
using Shimmerz Coloingz & AcriTonez.


I have made this card to be A4 in size as the 
entire staff at the school I work at will be signing it
to give to her on her last day of work before maternity leave.

I love the colors and how it turned out.

Here are some close-ups:


The Shimmerz Products used are:

Shimmerz Coloringz - Shades of Gray, No Yoking & Night Moves.
Shimmerz AcriTonez - 3 Sheets to the Wind & Shimmerz Tar Tar.


Lots of layering and texture on the background.


I used a silhouette file for the word "Baby"
and I mixed AcriTonez to paint over the Chipboard "G".


I made my own patterned paper for the balloons
which I will show you in the video below.


Thanks so much for stopping by!! xx
And don't forget to mention my name when you order.







No comments: