Saturday, January 21, 2017

Together, a layout using the new products by Karine

Hi,

January is such an exciting month over here, at Shimmerz Paints, with the new products released! I'm so happy to be working with those products.

My first share this month, I used both Paste-Eez and AcriTonez on my layout.

Together


To create my background, I used Peach Fuzz Paste-Eez through a checkers stencil. To add contrast, I used Lava Flow Paste-Eez through a typewriter text stencil. 


It was pretty as is, but I thought I would add some mists, just to unify everything. I used Peachy Keen Coloringz with a brush, making drops and little «pools» of colors.


I also added Truffle Spritz, using the same techniques as I did with the Coloringz. The soft grey color add just enough interest to the background.


Look at the gorgeous background I got! Isn't it pretty? 


I used some stamps to add even more texture.


I painted my 2Crafty Chipboards pieces (Squiggly Heart Cluster and Mini Word Set 2) with 3 Sheets to the Wind Acritonez. 

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 




No comments: