Friday, December 2, 2016

My Little Frosty Man

Hello Shimmerz fans! Today I have a winter layout of my special friend Olaf…he is my cutie pie furry friend and a part of our family.
 


 
In the background surrounding the photo, I did some shading with Mama Sings the Blues Coloringz and Steely Blue Eyes Inklingz. Add a bit spray of water to blend them.
 
The Creative Embellishments chipboard is finished with gesso, beads and a coat of Spotlight White Inklingz for some added Shimmer!
 


 
I finished it all off with splatters of Penny 4 Your Thoughts and Steely Blue Eyes Inklingz..along with a few splatters of Ride My Tide Creameez.
 
On your next order mention my name in the comments at check out and Stacey will send you something extra! Check out our Facebook page for lots of inspiration and share with us what you created with Shimmerz! Take care and happy scrapping!  

No comments: