Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Another layout using two products



 Hello everyone! Felicity back here today!
I have another exciting page for you. Oh, I really hope you like it.


Remember last week, when I shared a page with you using just 2 Shimmerz products? (Here's the link to the post).  Well, I have another variation with the same 2 products.


Its so easy and so much fun.
Just a light coat of gesso. Then once its dry I used a wet brush and painted my colours on.
I add some gel medium through a stencil and lightly painted with Shimmerz again.
Now,  i used a baby wipe, my magic wipes, tee hee, to wipe a little colour away to add another affect.
A few paint splatters to finish it off.

Isnt it so pretty, with just 2 colours. You dont need a lot of Shimmerz, to make things look pretty.





I really hope you like my pages with just 2 colours and that it inspires you to create with Shimmerz or even add just a couple to your mixed media stash.




No comments: