Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome to December!





So its officially time for the decorations and the trees, the ornaments and the gifts.  Christmas is almost here!
The count down has begun!  Day 1 for all of you doing December Daily and those of you who have an Advent calendar for the little ones!  

Its also time for our last Shimmerz Challenge of the year!  
Before we do that though, we have, as always, a winner to announce.  Love this part!

SARAH LYNCH  

Congratulations you have won a Shimmerz prize pack AND our Guest Designer Position for January!  Message Lydell on FB for all the details and Email Stacey (stacshimmerz@q.com) with your information for your Prize.

Here is Sarah's lovely project for the Thanksgiving Challenge SPC008




So our Challenge for this month......
Christmas is the most logical theme, dont you think?
SO.....


 Create something for Christmas.  It might be a gift an advent Calendar or your table decorations...anything goes, just use your Shimmerz Paints.  tell us what you used and label your entry SPC009

Now we have Our Guest Designer for December.  

Meet Alicia.

Alicia Redshaw

Hi, my name is Alicia Redshaw and I live in Queensland, Australia.  I am a wife, a mother of three, a businesswoman, an Artist and so much more.  I have been scrapbooking for over 11 years, and teaching Scrapbooking and Cardmaking for nearly as long. I create a range of projects and styles from simple cards to grungy scrapbook layouts to mixed media art canvas’ and almost everything in-between.  I am thankful everyday for the blessings of my family and my creativity.

Stop back on Tuesday, to see Alicia's first project!





1 comment:

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

OMG I just now am seeing this blog post, I can't believe that I won! I hope I am not too late, would LOVE to be a guest designer...please please please and thank you?