Thursday, May 30, 2013

Makes me the Happiest.....

Hello Shimmerz friends.  I have a new layout to share with you today featuring loads of yummy Shimmerz product!!  Here is what I used:
 
Texturez in Gritty Graphite and Sandy Stone
Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise, Jilted Jade and Ultra Marine
Spritz in Licorice, 4 Leaf Clover, Sapphire and Mango Madness
 
So with these 9 products plus a little Gesso and Texture paste here is what I came up with:
 
 
"Makes Me The Happiest"
 
 


Some closeups:
 








 
 
I hope I have inspired you to get creative this weekend with your Shimmerz paints. 
Have a lovely day xo
 
 
 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous.Loving all the layers and textures.

Elena Litvinova said...

awesome job! very nice

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Shona said...

so so yummy :)

Stac said...

So much SWEETNESS!